Chocolate Sauce With Ice Cream
|Semi-sweet chocolate pieces||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||2 Ounce (2 Squares)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cointreau/Other liqueur||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a mixing bowl, add chocolate pieces and unsweetened chocolate.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes, 30 seconds to melt down the chocolate.
3) However, do not overcook to burn the chocolate.
4) Prepare a smooth paste by stirring in the cream.
6) Pour in Cointreau and stir well.
7) Place vanilla ice cream on serving bowl and top with hot sauce.