Chocolate Sauce With Ice Cream
|Semi-sweet chocolate pieces||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||2 Ounce (2 Squares)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cointreau/Other liqueur||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a mixing bowl, add chocolate pieces and unsweetened chocolate.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes, 30 seconds to melt down the chocolate.
3) However, do not overcook to burn the chocolate.
4) Prepare a smooth paste by stirring in the cream.
6) Pour in Cointreau and stir well.
7) Place vanilla ice cream on serving bowl and top with hot sauce.
Calories 735 Calories from Fat 467
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.5%
Saturated Fat 33.4 g167.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.2 mg27.4%
Sodium 27.1 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.4%
Sugars 53.4 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A 17.6% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet