1) Grind the peanuts in a blender until they are smooth.
2) In a pan, add all ingredients and stir over a gentle heat until the mixture is thoroughly mixed.
3) Add more coconut milk or water if the sauce appears to be too thick.
4) Taste the sauce and adjust the seasonings.
5) Serve the peanut sauce as an accompaniment to Malaysian Satay or as desired.
Take a look at this excellent video and learn how to make a perfect peanut sauce to go with your Malaysian Satay. The video is wonderfully presented and shares excellent tips too. See the video and amaze your friends with this flavorful sauce and your own serving ideas. Check it out...