|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Mild vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil/Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped capers||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped sweet pickle||1 Tablespoon|
1. Mix the salt, sugar and mustard.
2. Add the egg yolks and beat thoroughly until creamy, then add the vinegar and beat again.
3. Add the oil, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, beating constantly.
4. When ready to serve, add the minced pepper, onion juice, capers and pickle.
5. Serve with boiled fish, boiled mutton, fish pudding.