Red Snapper with Spicy Orange Sauce
|Red snapper fillets||1 1⁄4 Pound (2 Fillets)|
|Black pepper||3⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon, at room temperature|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cut each fish fillet in half to make 4 equal servings.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Dredge the fish lightly in the seasoned flour.
3. In a large skillet, preferably nonstick, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook, turning once, until the fish just flakes when tested with a fork, 6 to 8 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, blend the butter, orange juice concentrate, chili powder, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
5. Transfer the fish to dinner plates and top each serving with 1 tablespoon of the spicy orange sauce. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve hot.