Brains With Slime Sauce is spaghetti squash served with two sauces. One is basil sauce or basil pesto and the other is brown sugar sauce. We call this recipe as brains because the fiber of the squash resembles brain. Brains With Slime Sauce is a recipe to get your kids into the kitchen and help you out.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Clove (5 gm)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. Cut the spaghetti squash in two equal halves.
2. Scoop out the seeds from inside and discard.
3. Prepare the squash by boiling, baking, steaming or microwave.
4. Scoop the soft part with a spoon and keep in a plate and keep aside.
BASIL SAUCE DIRECTION
1. Put all ingredients in a blender except olive oil and blend.
2. Add olive oil while blending.
BROWN SUGAR BUTTER SAUCE DIRECTION
1. Take butter and brown sugar in a bowl.
2. Warm it in microwave for 1 minute and mix well.
Serve spaghetti squash with each of the sauce.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
Get to eat your veggies in a different way with some sauces and you have yourself our of a routine! Alex and Sophie have up their sleeve a nice recipe using the spaghetti squash, so as to retain the goodness. Check out this video for more!
Spaghetti Squash With Basil Pesto And Brown Sugar Sauce Recipe Video