Spaghetti Squash with Basil Pesto and Brown Sugar Sauce
|Basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecan||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cut the spaghetti squash in two equal halves.
2. Scoop out the seeds from inside and discard.
3. Prepare the squash by boiling, baking, steaming or microwave.
4. Scoop the soft part with a spoon and keep in a plate and keep aside.
BASIL SAUCE DIRECTION
1. Put all ingredients in a blender except olive oil and blend.
2. Add olive oil while blending.
BROWN SUGAR BUTTER SAUCE DIRECTION
1. Take butter and brown sugar in a bowl.
2. Warm it in microwave for 1 minute and mix well.
Serve spaghetti squash with each of the sauce.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
Calories 844 Calories from Fat 517
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91%
Saturated Fat 14.2 g71.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg11.7%
Sodium 462.8 mg19.3%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.93 g3.7%
Sugars 15.5 g
Protein 11 g23%
Vitamin A 22.9% Vitamin C 35%
Calcium 36.2% Iron 19.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet