Shrimp With Lemon Garlic Sauce recipe is a healthier version of shrimp scampi. It replaces all that butter with a reduced broth. It’s really tasty and it’s actually kinda healthy. your kids will enjoy Shrimp With Lemon Garlic Sauce if they love shrimps and if they don't they will fall in love with shrimps after trying out this recipe.
1 Pound, peeled and deveined
3 Clove (15 gm)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Rinse and pat dry the shrimp. Next, heat up a pan with the olive oil.
2. Once the oil is hot, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, just a few seconds.
3. Then, add the shrimp, cooking and stirring until all of the shrimp are pink.
4. As each shrimp turns pink, remove it from the pan an put it in a bowl.
5. When all the shrimp is done, add the remaining ingredients to the pan and simmer until the liquid reduces by half.
6. Once the sauce is reduced, pour it over the shrimp and you’re ready to serve!
NOTE: Do not over cook the shrimp or they’ll get rubbery.