Here’s another one of our gory sounding snacks, Zombie Fingers with Blood Sauce. Actually it is super tasty. With our wiener ‘fingers’ and homemade barbecue sauce ‘blood’, even the most faint of heart will be unable to resist. Watch the video and see how to make Zombie Fingers with Blood Sauce.
12 Ounce (1 Package)
Canned tomato sauce
Canned tomato paste
Apple cider vinegar
3 Clove (15 gm), crushed
4 Tablespoon, minced
1 Teaspoon (Natural Hickory)
Stone ground dijon mustard
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1. Heat the oil in a sauce pan. Add the garlic and onion, cooking until they’re soft.
2. Next add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer on low for 15 to 25 minutes.
3. Keep stirring it often so it doesn’t burn.
4. Transfer the sauce to a serving bowl. You can make the sauce days in advance and then just warm in in the microwave before serving too.
5. For the Zombie Fingers, transfer the wieners to a microwavable bowl.
6. Heat for 3 to 5 minutes, until hot.
7. Transfer them to a platter and serve with blood sauce.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.