Ricotta Ring with Fresh Berries Sauce
|Gelatin||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Orange liqueur||4 Tablespoon|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Pound (500 Gram)|
|Thick cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Thickened Cream)|
|Icing sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Natural yogurt||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Pint, hulled (1 Small Box)|
|Raspberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raspberry jam||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced (Extra)|
|Raspberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Extra)|
1. In a small saucepan, combine gelatin with orange liqueur. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved, set aside and cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Add cream, icing sugar, essence, yogurt and milk, beat further 1 minute.
3. Stir in gelatin mixture, mix well. Pour mixture into a lightly oiled, 4-cup capacity ring tin and refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
4. ln a blender or food processor, blend strawberries, raspberries and jam until smooth, pour mixture through sieve.
5. Unmold ricotta ring onto serving plate, fill center with extra strawberries and raspberries and serve with sauce.