Baked Red Snapper with Chili Sauce
|Chopped orange zest||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped lemon zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime zest||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Fresh orange juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lime juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, peeled|
|Mild chili powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Red snapper fillets/Ocean perch, / sea bass fillets||2 Pound (4 Pieces, 3/4 Inch Thick)|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Cut out four 12 x 16-inch pieces of parchment paper or foil.
2. Place the orange, lemon, and lime zests in a food processor or blender. Gradually add the orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, oil, vinegar, garlic, chili powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne, and process until smooth.
3. Place one fillet in the center of each piece of parchment or foil. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the sauce over each fillet and scrape the remaining sauce into a small saucepan.
4. Bring the two short sides of the parchment or foil together and fold over as you would to wrap a sandwich. Fold in the ends to seal the packets. Place the fish packets in the baking dish and bake for 8 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, bring the remaining sauce to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce the heat to low and cook the sauce, uncovered, until the fish is ready.
6. Remove the fish from the oven and open the packets. Transfer the fish to dinner plates and top with sauce.
Calories 546 Calories from Fat 229
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.2%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.9 mg28%
Sodium 936.2 mg39%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48.1%
Sugars 11.3 g
Protein 51 g101.5%
Vitamin A 184.6% Vitamin C 102.8%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 28.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet