Chicken with Spicy Peanut Sauce
|Roasted chicken||1 , deboned|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (Peanut / Sesame)|
|Scallions||2 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chunky peanut butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice/Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Artificial sweetener||1 Teaspoon (1 Packet Sweet And Low)|
1. Cut chicken meat into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat oil on medium heat in skillet. Saute scallions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Remove from skillet (leaving as much oil as possible.)
3. Turn up heat and brown chicken pieces until approximately half cooked. Remove from skillet.
4. Turn heat down to medium. Add peanut butter, water, soy sauce, lime juice and sweetener. Mix well. Add more water if sauce is too thick. Add salt & pepper to taste.
5. Add chicken, scallions and garlic back to skillet. Stir to coat chicken. Cook on medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.