Crispy Flounder With Sweet And Sour Sauce
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apricot jam/Orange marmalade||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Fine unseasoned dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Flounder/Sole/sea bass fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound (1/2 Inch Thick)|
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, and parsley (if using). Stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil the foil.
3. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg and milk together. In another shallow bowl or platter, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Dip the fish first into the egg mixture and then into the bread crumb mixture, coating well on both sides.
4. Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake, uncovered, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and just flakes when tested with a fork.
5. Serve the fish hot with the sweet-and-sour sauce on the side.