1. In a pan stir fry bacon strips in oil for about 7-8 minutes and drain on a cookie rack.
2. Into the empty pan add mushrooms, canned tomatoes, hot sauce, pepper and crushed dried basil and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Add about a cup of cream into it and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the crisp stir fried bacon and about 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the cooked fettuccine into the sauce and mix.
6. Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and serve.
This video is a creation of BBQMyWay. You can visit BBQMyWay for complete recipes, and more videos.
Take the hassle out of your weeknight cooking with this rich-and-creamy pasta dish that is your ticket to hectic weeknights. Perfect for family dinners or entertaining, bacon and mushroom pasta in tomato cream sauce is one fail-safe ready that is easy and quick to rustle up and is sure to be a hit with the crowd. Follow the video for more on the recipe.
Bacon And Mushroom Fettuccine In Tomato Cream Sauce Recipe Video