|Onions||225 Gram, peeled and washed|
|Milk||300 Milliliter (1 1/4 Cup)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use As Needed)|
1. Place onions in a sauce pan, cover with enough water. Add salt and cook over low heat until tender for 25 minutes.
2. Drain and keep 1 cup liquid aside for sauce and chop onions.
3. Melt butter in a pan over low heat. Remove from fire, add flour, stir well, return to the heat. Do not brown.
4. Remove from heat, gradually add onion stock and milk. Stir well. Return to the heat. Stir constantly. Bring to the boil. Cook until it thickens.
5. Add onions and seasoning and simmer for 2-3 minutes more.
6. Remove from fire and serve hot.