Veal With Quick Cherry Sauce
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Sesame wheat biscuits||125 Gram, crushed|
|Black pitted cherries||425 Gram|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Chokos||2 , quartered|
|Baby potatoes||440 Gram, drained|
|Herb and onion sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Trim excess fat from meat, pound lightly with rolling pin. Combine flour and seasonings, coat steaks, dip into egg and then coat with biscuit crumbs.
2. Heat browing dish on HIGH for seven minutes, add oil, cook on HIGH for one minute. Place steaks in dish, cook on HIGH for three to four minutes, turn over halfway through cooking. Remove steaks, drain on absorbent paper.
3. Combine cherries and liquid with cinnamon stick, lemon juice and cornflour in bowl. Cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir twice during cooking.
4. Place chokos in shallow dish, dot with butter, cover, cook on HIGH for five to six minutes or until tender. Cook potatoes in covered shallow dish, cook on HIGH for three minutes.
5. Place steaks on serving platter, spoon cherries and sauce over them. Reheat on HIGH for two minutes while serving vegetables.