Kidney In Chilli Peanut Sauce
|Pigs kidney||1 Pound, skinned, halved, cored and membranes removed (500 Gram)|
|Groundnut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Leeks||2 , thinly sliced diagonally|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce, quartered (125 Gram)|
|Smooth peanut butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Chili sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili||1 , sliced (To Garnish (Optional))|
1. Cut the kidneys into bite-size slices, soak in cold water for 15 minutes, then blanch in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Skim off any scum from the surface, then drain the kidneys thoroughly.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients together; set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leeks, garlic and mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the kidneys and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the sauce, mix well and heat through.
5. Transfer to a warmed serving dish, garnish with red chilli if preferred, and serve immediately.