STEAMED FISH WITH NON YA CHILLI SAUCE
|Chinese wine||15 Milliliter|
|Ginger juice||10 Milliliter|
|Spring onion||25 Gram|
|Ginger||10 Gram, julienned|
|Soya sauce||10 Milliliter|
|Black pepper||4 Gram|
1. Take tray and marinate the fish with soya, salt, aromats, spring onions, ginger juice, ginger jullienne.
2. Cover the tray completely with cling foil.
3. Steam for 10 min in the oven at 100C.
4. Take the fish out and hold. Prepare the sauce with the remaining liquid in the tray. Thicken with little slurry. Check for seasoning.
5. Pour the hot sauce over the fish and serve with a sprig of coriander.