Ginger Flavored Cranberry Sauce with Pecan
|Cranberries||12 Ounce, rinsed|
|Fresh orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Zest of orange||2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted and chopped|
1. Heat a pan, over medium flame.
2. Add orange juice, 1 ½ teaspoon of orange zest, ginger and brown sugar. Give it a stir and bring it to a boil.
3. Add cranberries and honey. Bring it to a boil again. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes till cranberries pop open and the sauce thickens. Remove from flame.
4. Add pecans and remaining of orange zest. Mix it well.
5. Once the sauce cools, you can store it in the refrigerator until you need it.
5. Serve Ginger Flavored Cranberry Sauce with Pecan with turkey dishes.