Squid In Tomato And Wine Sauce
|Squid hoods||500 Gram|
|Meat tenderizer||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion spring||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Canned tomatoes||410 Gram, drained and pureed (1 Can)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh basil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cut squid hoods into rings. Sprinkle with combined meat tenderiser and cornflour. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Combine oil.onion and garlic. Cook for 1 minute on high.
3. Stir in tomatoes.white wine and tomato paste. Cook for 5-6 minutes on high.
4. Stir in squid. Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium,tossing every minute until squid is firm.
5. Sprinkle with fresh basil.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 872 Calories from Fat 206
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.8%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1165 mg388.3%
Sodium 1157.4 mg48.2%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.6%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 87 g173.2%
Vitamin A 72.8% Vitamin C 120.3%
Calcium 33.6% Iron 56.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet