Squid In Tomato And Wine Sauce
|Squid hoods||500 Gram|
|Meat tenderizer||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion spring||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Canned tomatoes||410 Gram, drained and pureed (1 Can)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh basil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cut squid hoods into rings. Sprinkle with combined meat tenderiser and cornflour. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Combine oil.onion and garlic. Cook for 1 minute on high.
3. Stir in tomatoes.white wine and tomato paste. Cook for 5-6 minutes on high.
4. Stir in squid. Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium,tossing every minute until squid is firm.
5. Sprinkle with fresh basil.