Crispy Baked Scrod With Sweet And Sour Sauce
|Plain low fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peach jam||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|1% low fat milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Fine bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), unseasoned|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Scrod fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound (About 1/2 Inch Thick)|
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine the yogurt, peach jam, mustard, vinegar and parsley (if using), and stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°
3. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg white and milk together. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
5. Dip the fish first into the egg mixture and then into the bread crumbs, coating well on both sides.
6. Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake, uncovered, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with the tip of a knife.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1108 Calories from Fat 190
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g33%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 435.9 mg145.3%
Sodium 2345.9 mg97.7%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 21.6 g
Protein 186 g372.3%
Vitamin A 30.4% Vitamin C 35.2%
Calcium 66.8% Iron 16.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet