Easy Baked King Crab Legs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
|King crab||2 Pound|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm) (Slightly Crushed)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon (Minced)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Heat a saucepan using low heat
2. Put-in the butter and allow to melt
3. When the butter is hot enough, add the garlic and cook for a minute (do not brown the garlic)
4. Pour-in the lemon juice and stir then let stand for 15 to 20 seconds
5. Pour-in the extra virgin olive oil, parsely, and salt (as needed) then turn off the heat. Set aside.
6. Cut the crab legs in half (crosswise) to shorten the length of the legs then make a 3 to 4 inches opening in each leg by cutting one side of the shell lengthwise (the meat should still be intact) using a pair of kitchen shears.
7. Place the crab legs in a baking tray then brush the garlic lemon butter sauce on the side where the openings are located
8. Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit then bake the crab legs for 12 to 15 minutes or until the aroma of the crab fills the kitchen
9. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down then place in a serving plate with the sauce on the side
10. Serve. Share and enjoy!