Kalamata Olive Sauce
|Kalamata olives||10 Ounce, rinse, drain and pit|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Shallots||2 Medium, minced|
|Dried oregano||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili pepper||1 , seeded and minced|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian parsley||2 Tablespoon (Fresh Leaves)|
1) In a food processor, mince together shallots and garlic.
2) While the processor is still on add chilli pepper and mince.
3) Add parsley, thyme, oregano, and vinegar, pulsing to blend.
4) Slowly stream in olive oil through feed tube, blend until emulsified.
5) Serve cold as sauce. dip or spread.