Baked Spareribs With Barbecue Sauce
|Spareribs||2 Pound, lean (Lean pork)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Tomato sauce||1 Ounce, can|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Chili powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Trim excess fat from ribs. Cut into 6 serving portions. Place in baking pan.
2. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350° F.
4. Bake covered for 1 1/2 hours.
5. Remove cover; baste; bake 1/2 hour.
6. Spoon off excess fat before serving.