Stromboli With Mustard Sauce
|Pizza||1 Can (10 oz) (Pillsbury)|
|Basil||1 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
|Ham||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Pound, shredded|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Mustards||1 Teaspoon (3 Different Tasting)|
|Fines herbs||1 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Lightly dust a clean working board with flour.
4) On the board, roll out pizza dough, according to package directions.
5) Dredge with small amount of basil.
6) Spread 3/4 of dough with sliced ham, topped with cheese.
7) Make sure stuffing does not overlap edges.
8) Roll dough, lengthwise, and place on baking sheet, seam side down.
9) In a bowl, place together, egg and garlic; beat thoroughly.
10) Apply the egg mixture on the top of dough with egg and crushed garlic.
11) Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown.
12) In a bowl, mix together 3 mustards and add Fines herbs.
13) Remove the Stromboli and allow it to cool.
14) Slice he Stromboli into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces.
15) Serve with mustard sauce, for dipping if desired.