Stromboli With Mustard Sauce
|Pizza||1 Can (10 oz) (Pillsbury)|
|Basil||1 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
|Ham||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Pound, shredded|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Mustards||1 Teaspoon (3 Different Tasting)|
|Fines herbs||1 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Lightly dust a clean working board with flour.
4) On the board, roll out pizza dough, according to package directions.
5) Dredge with small amount of basil.
6) Spread 3/4 of dough with sliced ham, topped with cheese.
7) Make sure stuffing does not overlap edges.
8) Roll dough, lengthwise, and place on baking sheet, seam side down.
9) In a bowl, place together, egg and garlic; beat thoroughly.
10) Apply the egg mixture on the top of dough with egg and crushed garlic.
11) Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown.
12) In a bowl, mix together 3 mustards and add Fines herbs.
13) Remove the Stromboli and allow it to cool.
14) Slice he Stromboli into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces.
15) Serve with mustard sauce, for dipping if desired.
Calories 581 Calories from Fat 317
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.1%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 181.6 mg60.5%
Sodium 762.4 mg31.8%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.24 g0.96%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 46 g91.9%
Vitamin A 18.9% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 60.1% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet