A very simple and healthy dish. Can be served with rice.
2 Clove (10 gm)
Black pepper powder
1. This recipe is very easy. As I always said, make sure everything is ready. Just slice the zucchini in any way you want but not that thick and not that thin so that it won’t be smash during cooking.
2. Once everything is ready you can now put your non-stick frying pan in stove and have it hot. Once it’s hot you can follow the OLIVE OIL and have it hot too.
3. Once the olive oil is already hot, you may now sauteed the CHOPPED GARLIC and followed by the SHRIMPS.
4. Then sprinkle some BLACK PEPPER POWDER.
5. Next is the OYSTER SAUCE to add taste, no need salt or broth cubes.
6. Have it simmer for at least 7mins. but once in a while you must check and stir.
7. After 7mins. is over you can now put your dissolved CORN START in 3tablespoons of water and add into the zucchini to make it sticky.
8. Make it boil for at least 1minute, then ZUCCHINI WITH SHRIMPS in OYSTER SAUCE is ready to serve.