Pork Escalopes With Mustard Sauce
|Plain yogurt||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Dijon prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
|Flour||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Pork||1 Pound, cut into 3/4 inch 2 cm thick slices (450 Gram Filet, Loin / Nut)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (15 Milliliter)|
|Vegetable stock||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Shallots||3 , finely sliced|
– Preheat oven to 275 °F (130 °C).
– In a bowl, combine yogurt, mustard, flour and sugar and set aside.
– Place pork slices between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, pound meat to 1/4 inch (0,5 cm) thickness, then season with salt and pepper.
– In a skillet, melt butter. Cook pork over medium heat until lightly browned, place on serving dish, and keep warm.
– Using the same skillet, add vegetable stock, and yogurt mixture and beat with a wire whisk until sauce thickens. Pour sauce over pork escalopes and garnish with finely sliced shallots.