Pork Rolls In Spinach Sauce
|Lean ground pork||1 1⁄2 Pound (675 Gram)|
|Crumbled soda biscuits||8|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Spinach sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Spinach||60 Milliliter, stemmed and blanched (1/4 Cup)|
|Chopped garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm)|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Chop bacon in food processor, add ground pork and soda biscuits, and season with salt and pepper.
– Stir in the egg and milk. Roll mixture in flour and shape into rolls.
– Place rolls in a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes; cover with greased paper and cook 30 minutes longer.
– Meanwhile, in a saucepan, mix together all sauce ingredients, bring to a boil and let mixture reduce one-third. Run sauce through a blender and serve with pork rolls.