Beef Ribs With Barbecue Sauce
|Ketchup||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Water||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Sugar||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chopped fine|
|Onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Soy sauce||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Beef ribs||2 Pound, cross cut (900 Gram)|
– In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
– In a large microwave-safe dish, pour marinade over beef ribs, and refrigerate for 24 hours, stirring 2 or 3 times during marinating process.
– Remove beef ribs from dish and set aside.
– Boil marinade in micro wave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
– Add beef ribs and cook at MEDIUM for 30 minutes.
– Stir once, then cook at MEDIUM for 30 minutes more or until ribs are tender to taste.