Meatballs In Jiffy Sauce
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound (675 Gram)|
|Oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Flour||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
|Beef stock||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Instant rice||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
– Shape ground beef into small meatballs.
– In a skillet, heat oil and brown meatballs.
– Add onions and mushrooms and saute over low-heat, then add flour, parsley, salt, and pepper.
– In a bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce and cream of mushroom soup, and pour over meatballs, then bring to a boil.
– In a separate bowl, mix together beef stock and instant rice.
– Using the same skillet, arrange meatballs around the edge then pour rice mixture in the middle and bring to a boil, cover and let simmer for 5 minutes before serving.