Meatballs In Jiffy Sauce
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound (675 Gram)|
|Oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Flour||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
|Beef stock||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Instant rice||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
– Shape ground beef into small meatballs.
– In a skillet, heat oil and brown meatballs.
– Add onions and mushrooms and saute over low-heat, then add flour, parsley, salt, and pepper.
– In a bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce and cream of mushroom soup, and pour over meatballs, then bring to a boil.
– In a separate bowl, mix together beef stock and instant rice.
– Using the same skillet, arrange meatballs around the edge then pour rice mixture in the middle and bring to a boil, cover and let simmer for 5 minutes before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2560 Calories from Fat 814
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g140%
Saturated Fat 26.2 g130.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 160 mg53.3%
Sodium 1456.6 mg60.7%
Total Carbohydrates 356 g118.6%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53.4%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 85 g170.5%
Vitamin A 25.5% Vitamin C 60.8%
Calcium 28.4% Iron 82.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet