Pea Starch Noodles And Egg Sauce
|Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Pea starch noodles||1 Pound|
|Stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
1. Bring water to a boil; add peastarch noodles and cook 15 to 20 minutes. Then drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Transfer noodles to individual serving bowls.
2. Heat stock; then stir in soy sauce and sherry.
3. Meanwhile beat eggs and cut scallion stalks in 1-inch sections.
4. Heat oil. Add scallions and stir-fry until translucent; then stir in eggs. While eggs are still liquid, stir in heated stock mixture; and cook, stirring, over moderate heat until the mixture comes to a boil but the eggs have not completely set.
5. Pour the egg sauce over the noodles and serve.