Whole Lomo Of Pork In Tomato Sauce
|Pork loin roast||4 Pound (Boneless, 1 Piece)|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned chipotle chili/2 teaspoons chili powder||1 , very finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chicken stock/1 1/2 cups hot water plus 2 chicken bouillon cubes||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Put pork loin into a shallow baking pan; if necessary, cut in half so meat will fit into pan.
2. Combine tomato paste, onion, chili, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan. Stir in chicken stock. Cook about 5 minutes.
3. Pour liquid over meat in pan.
4. Bake at 325°F about 1 1/4 hours. Occasionally spoon sauce over meat during baking, and check to see if additional water is needed to prevent drying.
5. When meat is tender, remove to serving platter.
6. Stir sour cream into sauce remaining in pan; warm slightly but do not boil. Pour over meat on platter.