Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce
|Cooked smoked shoulder roll||1 , smoked|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Egg yolks||2 , beaten|
|Frozen broccoli spears||10 Ounce|
|Frozen cauliflower||10 Ounce|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Slice cooked shoulder roll.
2. Combine brown sugar and flour in top of double boiler. Stir in mustard, then water and vinegar. Continue stirring and bring to boiling over direct heat; cook 3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and vigorously stir about 3 tablespoons of hot mixture into beaten egg yolks; immediately blend into mixture in double boiler.
4. Cook over hot water 3 to 5 minutes; stir slowly. Remove from heat and stir in the butter.
5. Cook broccoli and cauliflower according to directions on package; drain, if necessary.
6. Arrange shoulder butt slices in a shallow baking dish. Arrange broccoli spears and cauliflower over meat. Spoon mustard sauce over all and top evenly with cheese.
7. Set in a 350Â°F oven about 15 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.