Strawberry Basil Sangria
|Fresh strawberries||1⁄2 Pound|
|Basil leaves||1 Ounce, whole|
|Chardonnay||1 Bottle (1 l) (Cine Cellars Cool Climate)|
|Organic sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Club soda||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White grape juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Remove the tops of all the strawberries and thinly slice them.
2. Thinly slice the apple.
3. Take a glass jar and empty some of the sugar in it.
4. Add the basil leaves and the strawberries.
5. Add the remaining sugar.
6. The rest of the fruit goes on top of it.
7. Pour in the club soda, juice and the wine.
8. Give it a stir and let it sit for a few minutes before drinking.
9. Garnish with basil leaves and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv