|Club soda||2 Cup (32 tbs), chilled (Use Lemon-Flavored)|
|Dry white table wine||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chilled|
|Unsweetened orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs), chilled (No Sugar Added)|
|Orange liqueur||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vodka||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Superfine sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange||6 Ounce, cut into 8 slices (1 Small Sized)|
|Apple||4 Ounce, cored and cut into 8 wedges (1 Small Sized)|
|Lemon||1 , cut into 8 slices|
|Ice cubes||4 (Use As Required)|
1) Use 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl, to combine club soda, wine, orange juice, liqueur, vodka, lime juice, and sugar.
2) Stir the ingredients to dissolve the sugar.
3) Stir in fruits and combine thoroughly.
4) Use eight 12-ounce glasses to fill with ice cubes.
5) Place 1 orange slice, 1 apple wedge, and 1 lemon slice from punch at the bottom of each glass.
6) Pour in 1/2 cup sangria in each glass.
7) Serve the sangria by garnishing with a mint sprig, if desired.
Calories 111 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.12 g0.19%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 31.4 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 0.33 g0.66%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 41.8%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet