Spiced Sangria Turkey
|Frozen turkey thighs||1 7⁄8 Pound, Defrosted (2 Pieces)|
|Unsweetened orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mixed pumpkin pie spice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a shallow baking pan, place the turkey thighs with the skin side up.
3) Bake, uncovered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until the skin is crisp.
4) Drain off the excess fat and reduce the oven temperature to 275°F.
5) In a bowl, mix the wine, orange juice, pepper, spice and salt together and pour over the turkey thighs.
6) Bake uncovered, in the preheated oven, basting frequently until the turkey is tender and the sauce has thickened.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate.