Sangria Orange Cups
|Seedless oranges||3 Large|
|Bottled sangria/1 3/4 cups dry red wine||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Orange-flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. Mark a guideline lengthwise around middle of each orange with the tip of paring knife. Then make even scallop cuts into orange above and below line all around. Pull halves apart gently.
2. Remove orange sections from orange halves with a grapefruit knife and reserve; scoop shells clean with a large spoon.
3. Heat sangria or red wine just until bubbling in a small saucepan; stir in orange gelatin until dissolved; pour into a bowl.
4. Chill 30 minutes, or until mixture is as thick as unbeaten egg white. Fold orange sections and any orange juice into gelatin. Chill for 2 hours.
5. Put orange shells in sherbet glasses. Spoon gelatin mixture into shells. Chill until serving time.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 858 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.1%
Saturated Fat 0.21 g1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 210.5 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 144 g48.2%
Dietary Fiber 14.4 g57.6%
Sugars 130.1 g
Protein 77 g154%
Vitamin A 27% Vitamin C 450%
Calcium 30.5% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet