Sangria Orange Cups
|Seedless oranges||3 Large|
|Bottled sangria/1 3/4 cups dry red wine||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Orange-flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. Mark a guideline lengthwise around middle of each orange with the tip of paring knife. Then make even scallop cuts into orange above and below line all around. Pull halves apart gently.
2. Remove orange sections from orange halves with a grapefruit knife and reserve; scoop shells clean with a large spoon.
3. Heat sangria or red wine just until bubbling in a small saucepan; stir in orange gelatin until dissolved; pour into a bowl.
4. Chill 30 minutes, or until mixture is as thick as unbeaten egg white. Fold orange sections and any orange juice into gelatin. Chill for 2 hours.
5. Put orange shells in sherbet glasses. Spoon gelatin mixture into shells. Chill until serving time.