This recipe shows quick and healthy breakfast dish you can offer your family. Some of its ingredients are optional like the cheese. The beans offer a healthy start in the the morning.
2 Tablespoon (Optional)
230 Gram (in tomato sauce)
1. Lightly butter one side of each bread slice and place on a heated sandwich toaster.
2. Empty the baked beans into a bowl and spoon baked beans over the bread slices.
3. You may add also some cheese if you like a cheesy taste.
4. Then cover with another slice of bread, with some butter on the top.
5. Switch on the toaster and grill for a few minutes and it’s done.
6. The toasted sandwiches are ready to be served.
7. Cut in triangles and place them on a plate covered with salad, freshly cut tomatoes and cucumber for a healthy snack.
Got only a few minutes to toast a sandwich? Try this Baked Beans Toasted Sandwich. This is a tasty, healthy and simple snack which can be served with chilli or tomato sauce. Decorate it with freshly cut tomatoes and cucumber for added color.