|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Cannellini beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), drained, rinsed (Cooked Or Canned)|
|Fresh basil leaves/1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves mixed with 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole grain bread slices||8|
|Chopped red bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Romaine lettuce leaves||4|
|Thinly sliced cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place garlic cloves in a small baking pan. Roast for 35 minutes or until garlic is very soft. Squeeze garlic cloves at one end to press out softened garlic.
3. Combine roasted garlic with beans, basil or parsley-basil mixture, and vinegar in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
4. Spread 4 slices of whole-grain bread with the white bean mixture.
5. Sprinkle red peppers over bean mixture on bread. Top with romaine leaves and cucumber slices. Top with second piece of bread.