Tricolor Frosted Sandwich Loaf
|Bread loaf||1 Large|
|Cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Shredded, Seasoned)|
|Carrot||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Grated, Seasoned)|
|For green chutney|
|Coriander leaves||2 Bunch (200 gm)|
|Mint leaves||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Cumin powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For paneer (cottage cheese) paste|
|Paneer||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Grind to a smooth paste)|
|Fresh cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||To Taste|
|For vegetable curry|
|Potatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Boiled Mashed)|
|Carrot||200 Gram (Chopped, Boiled)|
|Beans||10 (Cubed, Boiled)|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Pinch|
For Vegetable Curry
1. Heat Oil in a heavy pan.
2. Fry onions and green chilies, when brown add ginger garlic paste and stir
3. Add Vegetables for 1 minute
4. Add Potaoes, salt, chili powder, and garam masala, mix well.
5. Remove from flame and cool the curry
For Green Chutney
1. Grind all ingredients together, add desired seasoning and add lime if required and cool the chutney
For Paneer Paste
1. Grind Paneer in a mixer to a smooth paste.
2. Add fresh cream, little yogurt, salt and Chili to taste.
How to Assemble
1. Slice the loaf horizontally into 4 slices
2. Butter the top and bottom slices on one side, and both sides of the other two slices
3. Spread and pack the curry filling on the bottom slice, and cover with the 2nd slice, Press well
4. Spread cheese spread on the 2nd slice and press the 3rd slice on top of it
5. Spread Green chutney over the 3rd slice and press the top slice over it
6 Cover 4 sides with the paneer paste and coalt alternate sided with cabbage and carrot.
7. Wrap it in a foil and chill in fridge for 4 hours.
8. Slice vertically and serve cold