Buffalo Chicken Sliders
|Hot sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Frank's)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Dash|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Grapeseed oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seasoning salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||4 , cut into half|
|Canola oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for frying)|
|Hawaiian sweet rolls||4|
|Ranch||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blu cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Brush each piece of chicken breast with grapeseed oil on both the sides.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a bowl mix together the egg and milk, set aside.
4. In another bowl, combine all purpose flour, seasoning salt and black pepper. Mix well and set aside.
5. Preheat the grill.
6. Roll the chicken pieces in the flour and then dip in the egg milk mixture, dredge evenly once again with the seasoned flour and place half the chicken pieces on the grill.
7. Let the chicken cook evenly on both the sides.
8. In a deep pan, heat canola oil to 350 degrees and drop the remaining chicken pieces in it for frying.
9. Remove the fried chicken on paper towels to soak excess oil.
10. For the sauce, in a pan, combine red hot sauce, butter, vinegar, garlic powder, celery seeds, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, salt and pepper.
11. Cook while stirring constantly until the butter is completely incorporated with the sauce.
12. Turn off the heat and set aside.
13. In a bowl, add a couple of grilled chicken pieces and a couple of fried chicken pieces, drizzle generously with the buffalo sauce.
14. Cover the bowl and shake lightly to coat the chicken.
15. Cut the Hawaiian sweet roll in to half as shown in the video and place a piece of fried chicken on one half and cover it with the other half securing with a fancy toothpick. Similarly prepare the other slider with the grilled chicken.
16. Serve the sliders with ranch and Blu cheese.