|Whipping cream||50 Milliliter|
|Plain yogurt||50 Gram|
|Kiwi fruit||1 Medium|
1. Using a sharp knife cut the top off the strawberry, and peel kiwi and banana.
2. Cut all the fruits into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. In a bowl place together sugar, yogurt and cream.
4. On a clean working table, place a bread slice, spread 1 teaspoon of yogurt spread, place desired fruit slice and top with a teaspoon of yogurt spread.
5. Fold the bread slice or cover with other bread slice and cut using a bread cutter for different shape.
6. Serve fruit sandwiches as desired.