French Dip Sandwich Goes Asian
|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Black vinegar/Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Boneless beef||3 Pound|
|French baguette||100 Gram|
|Cucumber pickles||50 Gram|
|Onion pickles||50 Gram|
1. In a medium bowl mix together beef broth, garlic, ginger, black vinegar, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil.
2. In a crock pot place the beef and pour in the beef broth mixture. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 480 minutes.
3. Take out the beef from the crock pot and set aside in a bowl. Take out the sauce from the crock pot and place in a mug, and leave for 10 minutes so that fat comes over.
4. In the meantime pull the beef with the fork. Leave some juice in the crockpot and add in the pulled beef into it. Cook on high for 45 minutes.
5. Toast the baguette in a toaster.
6. Take out the fat from the beef sauce and set aside.
7. Place the onion and cucumber pickle over the baguette, top with pulled pork and cilantro.
8. Serve French Sandwich with Beef Dip.