Lynn demonstrates how to make steak and onion sandwiches. Great for a busy day. Serve with a salad and oven fries to round out the meal.
3 Tablespoon, divided
2 Medium, sliced into ½ inches rings
1 Pound, toasted
1. Season steak with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. In a large skillet heat 2 Tablespoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat; cook the onions until browned; tossing occasionally for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; remove and set aside.
3. Heat the remaining tablespoons of olive oil in the same skillet over high heat. Add in the steaks cook for 30 seconds on each side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Pour in the Worcestershire sauce and water to the skillet, scraping up the browned bits with a wooden spoon. Return the onions to the skillet; toss.
5. Sandwich the steak and onions between the toasted bread. Serve with a salad and oven fries to round out the meal.