You can make a club sandwich just like they do at Denny's it is so easy to do. In fact it is so easy, you don't even need a recipe for this one.
Toasted bread slices
3 (wheat bread or white bread)
Deli turkey slices
1. On toasted bread slices, spread the mayonnaise evenly.
2. Place the turkey slices on one of them.
3. Top with another toast, dry side down.
4. Add the bacon slices, tomato slices and lettuce leaves on it.
5. Top with the third piece of toast with the mayonnaise side down.
6. Diagonally slice the sandwich and serve right away.
Secure the sandwich with toothpicks as shown in the video to facilitate its slicing. Use a sharp serrated knife to slice it.