1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), barbecued (or 2 slices deli meat)
Freshly ground black pepper
3 Teaspoon, softened
1. Heat a frying pan on medium low flame.
2. Apply butter on one side of bread and place it on counter top with non-butter side down.
3. Spread butter on the other bread slice. Put it on the first bread slice with butter side down, so that both buttered side touch each other.
4. Spread cheese on top of the bread.
5. Lay tomato and chicken slices evenly on cheese.
6. Sprinkle onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper.
7. In a pan, place the top piece of bread butter side down.
8. Cover it with the other side. Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Flip over gently and allow the other side to cook.
9. Remove from pan and place it on a serving platter.
10. Slice, and serve sandwich hot with iced tea, and pickles.
You can add caramelized onion and garlic instead of onion and garlic powder.
Add herbs as per your choice.