1. In a pan over medium high heat, fry the chorizo sausage until crisp.
2. In a small bowl, mix together marmalade and chili sauce. Set aside.
3. In medium sized mixing bowl, add cucumber, celery and dress it with lemon juice.
4. Drizzle some olive oil and add mint. Mix well.
5. Take the bun, apply the marmalade - chili sauce on one side of the bun. Place the fried crispy chorizo over the sauce and add the cucumber - celery slaw over it.
6. Cover the bun with another slice and serve.
7. Serve the crispy chorizo & minty cucumber sandwich with ketchup.