1. Cook bacon strips on the grill.
2. Cut bread into half lengthwise. Drizzle, and spread olive oil on it.
3. Lay cheese slice, and beef on one bread slice.
4. Place salami, and turkey breast slices on top.
5. Add pepperoni, ham, and chicken on bread slice.
6. Sprinkle cheese, and place bacon strips on it.
7. Place both bread slices on grill to toast.
8. Remove from grill, and top it with tomato and pepper slices.
9. Sprinkle mayo, vinaigrette, and sweet honey Catalina dressing on top.
10. Spread shredded lettuce and cover it with the other slice.
11. Cut and serve the sandwich with tomato sauce.