Victoria Paikin pleased to present this video about Mediterranean Grilled Sandwich Recipe, healthy way to spice up your life that is easy and fast to make and just spectacular to eat.
1⁄2 Pound, cut in half lengthwise (1 standard)
Extra virgin olive oil
1 Tablespoon (as required)
1 , deseeded, quartered
1 Small, sliced lengthwise
1. Sprinkle salt liberally on eggplant slices, and set aside for 15 minutes. Rinse it with cold running water.
2. Brush olive oil on pepper and eggplant slices.
3. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Set aside.
4. Place vegetables on grill and cook under high heat until grill marks appear, and vegetables are tender. Flip once while grilling.
5. Remove from heat, and cover pepper with saran wrap to take away skin.
6. Cover one half of bread slice with goat cheese as shown in video.
7. Spread pesto on the other half. Top it with grilled vegetable slices. Fold and cover.
8. Serve sandwich with stuffed pepper, and kalamata olives (optional).