Tuna Egg Bite-Size Tamagoyaki Sandwich
|Panko bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned tuna||2 Tablespoon, drained|
|Green peas||2 Tablespoon, frozen|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Cheese||1 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Beat egg and milk in a bowl. Soak panko (bread crumbs) in the mixture.
2. Add drained canned tuna, defrosted frozen green peas, finely-chopped onion, and shredded cheese. Mix well.
3. Season with salt and cracked black pepper.
4. Heat cooking oil in a tamagoyaki nabe (rectangular omelet pan) on low heat, pour the egg mixture into the pan and spread over the surface.
5. Cover with aluminum foil and cook until you can flip the omelette without breaking it. Then cook the other side.
6. Let cool until you can handle it. Cut into 16 square pieces.
7. Sandwich 2 pieces of tamagoyaki with ketchup. Then secure with sandwich picks or bento picks if you have.
8. Serve right away.
Calories 62 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.6%
Saturated Fat 0.95 g4.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.3 mg9.8%
Sodium 116.5 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 3%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet