1. For sandwich, place cheese between bread slices.
2. Use a mini cookie cutter, and cut bread into shapes.
3. Pack it with mini pretzel sticks, and set it aside.
4. For sandwich dipper, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise, brown mustard, and honey. Mix well.
5. For cinnamoned apples, in a zip lock pack, put apple slices. Drop cinnamon in it. Shake to coat well. Set aside.
6. For berry medley parfait, in a separate bowl combine yogurt, berry, and brown sugar. Mix to combine.
7. Pack your child’s lunch box with sandwich, dipper, cinnamoned apples, and parfait.