My favorite meal of the day is definitely breakfast. Unfortunately who has time in the morning to whip up bacon, eggs, potatoes, pancakes, and fruit in the morning? Not me! Everyday eating the same old cereal really chaps my butt and that's why I came up with this. It’s so easy to make and you can eat it on the go!
1 Large (15 inches)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated
2 Ounce (4 slices thinly sliced)
1 Teaspoon, finely grated
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F.
2. Using a serrated knife cut the top off the baguette.
3. With fingers pull the inside of the baguette to hollow out the bottom, discard the inside of breed.
4. Cut the baguette top in cubes.
5. Line a sheet pan with aluminium foil.
6. In a bowl put together eggs, milk, lemon, zest, parsley, bread cubes and Parmesan, and mix well.
7. Place hollowed out baguette on sheet pan and line the inside of bread with the prosciutto.
8. Pour the egg mixture into the baguette.
9. Place the baguette in the oven, and bake for 35 minutes, until the egg mixture sets and browns on top.
10. Remove it from the oven and allow to cool.
11. Slice the stuffed baguette in 2 inch pieces and serve.